This is a simple recipe for pasta lovers and for non-meat eaters as well.
Give your pasta new taste with this Pink Salmon Fettuccine of Linguine. For spaghetti lovers, this is a good alternative to break the monotony of spaghetti taste could it be Italian or Filipino style. Try this one and I am sure you will love it guys. This is even easier to prepare and a healthy one, good for diet conscious and non-meat eater as well.
1-kilo Fettuccine or Linguine pasta
600 Pink Salmon –canned pink salmon
1-kilo cherry tomato –cut into half
300 g tomato sauce
Ground black pepper (optional)
Onion and garlic – 1 cup (combined, chopped finely)
Chopped Parsley and grated Cheese for garnishing
1) Boil the fettuccine or linguine pasta according to instruction, drain and pour in olive oil
2) Sauté onion and garlic in ½ cup olive oil until golden brown.
3) Add cherry tomato but do not mash, stir, and add pink salmon. Stir to loosen the fish meat.
4) Pour in tomato sauce, add salt to taste and black ground pepper according to taste if you want it a bit spicy, stir then cover.
5) Let it simmer for 5 minutes and it is done.
6) Remove the cover and let it cool a bit.
7) Add the pasta gradually to make sure the sauce is thoroughly mixed.
8) Garnish with chopped parsley, grated cheese and serve.
9) Makes 15-20 servings